Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a talk about how bad storms can be

I asked my mom why were getting a bunch of food and a way to much water for us to drink. She said that there is a real bad store that is going to come to the beaches in Galveston and that we are going to have real bad winds and a whole lot of rain. She said that we may not have power and might have to camp and cook food like we do when we go the the river. I got to get some books and new flash lights and toys to play with. She said that we will have the generater, but I won't be able to watch TV and my movies as much as I do now. I even got my very own 1st aid kit with spiderman bandaids, so cool.
I got to pick out some food that I really like to. We bought 4 more gas cans too. The big ones like we use for the tractor.

No comments: