Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween



well tonight started a bit slow, mom & I got a late start cause she had a training client that needed to drop off a their dog for the weekend. trick-or-treating started in oak ridge, we went by selena's house first. i have been doing this since i was born. we then went to the 3 houses by the farm, next was bald marks subdivison. it rocked this year. then to kevins house, then wendys house, and finally a stop at adams house cause he was having a huge party. we only stayed a while cause it was after midnight and my mom and i had to work the next morning. i had so much fun and got huge huge and more huge amounts of candy.

there are so many cool costumes, Zukie when as a rock star and I was a frog. my mom got the costume for me on her last trip to LA. it was in a kids boutique in hollywood. cali rocks the house!!!

pics http://picasaweb.google.com/jessicalogan1216/Halloween2008

No comments: