Sunday, November 9, 2008

my friends stayed the weekend

Daniel and Madyson came and spend the weekend thier mom dropped them off on Friday after school and picked them up Sunday afternoon. We had so much fun. My mom went and got a huge queen sized airmattress for us to sleep on, I even got to pick out a spiderman blanket.

On Friday we went out for pizza and then rollar skating. I was so much better then Daniel and Maddie, thats because I have gone a whole bunch move times.

On Saturday we watched cartoons and laid in bed eating donuts. Then that night we went to the movies with Sam and Joe. We saw Madagascar 2 and Role Models. I give both 5 popcorn buckes and 5 drinks. Both were funny and kept me laughing. Sunday morning we went to breakfast with my mom's boyfriend.

We had a whole bunch of fun. During Thanksgiving vacation when they don't have school, we are going to go to the museum and the zoo because they have never been before. I am looking forward to it.


more pics http://picasaweb.google.com/jessicalogan1216/RollerSkating#

No comments: