Friday, July 24, 2009

The Taj Mahal



Aunt Jamie named our tent the Taj Mahal because it is a 3 room tent. One room is mine the other is my mom's and then we have a bathroom. But this trip Jamie slept in my room on my air mattress. Jamie made fun of my mom because she has everything but the kitchen sink. We have a gas stainless steel grill with a baby gas tank and totes for everything. Mom even has checkered table clothes for the picnic tables. My mom says that she is camping not roughing it.
We go camping all the time because I really like it. Our next trip is going to be to Turner Falls. There is a water fall and a lagoon that I can swim in. I really like water so my mom tries to plan trips around things I can do. We are going to take 4wheelers out when we go camping next. I'm so excited.

No comments: