Sunday, July 11, 2010

4H State Dog Show


This past weekend I went with my mom to the 4H State Dog Show. She had 3 students that were showing. I got to go swimming and played with my friend David who is from the Galveston County 4H Club.

I also got to play with Marcus & Carson and Madi, Kate & her brother Kyle. Our hotel room was a huge suite. We swam in the hotel pool and then went to the campgrounds where Kate & Kyle were staying and went swimming.

My mom's students took home a lot of wins. Way to go Madi, Kate & James.

Madi & Daisy
  • HIT Obedicene
  • 1st in Obedience w/ 199 out of 200
  • HIT Rally
  • 1st in Rally w/ 98 out of 100
  • BIS Mixed Breed
  • 1st in Mixed Breed
  • 3rd in Jr. Showmanship
  • 4th in Drill (Kate & Madi)
Kate & Biscuit
  • 1st in Obedience w/ 198 out of 200
  • 4th in Rally
  • 6th in Int. Showmanship
  • 4th in Drill (Kate & Madi)

James & Moose
  • 4th in Working Breed
  • 5th in Int. Showmanship

No comments: