Wednesday, June 10, 2009

it's been a long time

I've been up to a lot, but I have not updated my blog because I have been doing so much. We have been going to the movies, and the drive in, hangingout with friends, going to the beach and the aquatic center. Been hanging out with my rock star buddy's Chuck and Gavin. In fact, me and my mom are going to go to the Comel River for Gavin's birthday in 2 weeks. I'm super duper excited. It will be a total blast.

I've been riding my bike around a lot (pictures should be posted soon by my mom). It's a lot of fun cause I can go to Jones Park and ride the trails.

Saw my dad training dogs at the park, but didn't stop because he doesn't want to see me or my mom.

Went to the Pasadena Strawberry Fest a couple weeks back, had a piece of the world's largest strawberry short cake. Rode a ton of rides with my friend Ashton. (pics to come soon).

My mom has been real busy with her store. She is so busy that we are taking a trip soon because she needs to relax. Me too.

No comments: