Friday, June 26, 2009

Texas Ski Ranch

When in New Braunfels we went to Texas Ski Ranch. This place is wicked!!!

My mom got Gavin and I a skateboard lesson which was pretty cool, but Gavin and I fell a few times. I've got some major scrapes on my hip. When you check out the pictures, click thru them fast and it's like a movie you can see when I fell.

After a little lunch & birthday cake, we got to go kneeboarding. I fell on my first try but then made it all the way down to the end of the lake. It was so much fun. Next summer I will be six and be able to go to a camp at Texas Ski Ranch. So I'm going to go for 3 weeks. One week will be for skateboarding, one for wakeboarding and the other will be for dirtbiking. I'm so excited. There is so much more I will be able do do when I'm 6. WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: