Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Birthday Theme


Downtown Aquarium
410 Bagby @ Memorial Drive
Saturday, October 17th
RSVP by 10/14

This year I wanted to have my birthday at the Downtown Aquarium, so my birthday theme has everything to do with water. The whole month of October will be doing stuff with water. Swimming, fishing, scuba diving, taking a cruise. When we go on my cruise I am going to go swimming with stingrays and get to feed them.

Here is a copy of my invitations that went to family and friends. I'm so very excited. I will keep you posted on everything that happens and will even put pictures up too.

If you want me to send you a post card, email me your address and I will send one to you from every place we go, you should get 5 total.

my email address is colinlogan03(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments: