Thursday, October 15, 2009

Zero Rule

I've learned the zero rule for addition in math and I pretty much have it down by the second lesson.



I have been doing a lot of home work for the last month. I go to Kumon for reading and math on Monday and Thursday and have Kumon work that needs to be done every day. But now I have started being home schooled, so I have started doing other things as well.

Here are some subjects I'm learning:
  • Reading, every day and Kumon on Monday and Thursday
  • Math, every day and Kumon on Monday and Thursday
  • History, civil war is the subject now because we are going to go to a reenactment on Friday, November 20th, so mom wants me to have a good idea of what will be going on and why
  • Health, I'm taking classes at the Health Museum on Wednesdays.
  • Dance class is on Monday

The big news is that I am going to try out for a part in a major play, I will keep you posted on how things go with that.

No comments: