Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
The other day I asked mom if she knew how to cook a turkey with legs. She said yes, why? I said that I wanted to stay home and not take road trip and make a turkey dinner. Well the day didn't go as I had planned. I was suppose to wake up early and help my mom get the turkey ready and start making the pies and other stuff. Well I slept till noon, only because I stayed up late lastnight watching TV while mom made coleslaw. By the time I got up I had enough time to season the 12 pound bird before mom put it in the cooker. I did help with the marshmellows, I ate all the ones that wouldn't fit on the yams :)
We also burned some leaves in the yard, which was kind of cool until I got smoke in my eyes and it started to burn.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgving and enjoyed time with their family and friends.

No comments: