Monday, December 7, 2009

Annual Santa visit

Today I went to visit Santa and give him my wish list for this year. It only took about 20 minutes. I gave him my letter and took a picture with him.





HERE IS THE LETTER THAT I GAVE SANTA

Dear Santa,

My name is Colin Logan. I have been pretty good this year, but I have gotten in trouble a few times for not doing my homework or picking up my clothes or not helping my mom when she asked, but she said that I can still have you visit on Christmas Eve. But you'll have to go to my Grandma & Grandpas in Chicago again because we are going there.


This is what I would like:


1. Either a Suzuki DRZ 70/85, Yamaha YZ 85/50, Kawasaki KX 85/65 or a Honda CRF 80

2. Off road helmet & gear

3. Transformer toy that talks and walks

4. Robot that takes orders and does what I say

5. Star Wars gun

6. RC monster truck

7. Electric Gutar with amp

8. T-Rex stuff animal (to replace the one the dogs distroyed)

9. Ice Hockey gear

10. Anything science or dinosaur related
11. My own TV


But if you are too buzy or don't have room you can

always bring me oney to buy my own dirtbike and for my trip to China in October.

Love, Colin Logan


MY SANTA PICTURE

No comments: