Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

This year my mom & I went to Chicago for Christmas and New Years.

Santa came thru again & delivered almost all the stuff I wanted. Grandma & Grandpa & Jamie got me a whole mess of stuff too, including a GPS. My mom needs one of those too.
I got Pleo the dinosaur from Grandma & Grandpa, but Grandma wanted to keep it, so did a lot of the people at the airport. I got a nerf gun, swimming goggles, clothes, a dinosaur thing to put together, a remote controll car, books, videos, music cds, an ipod for my music, a wii system with a bunch of games, a really big remote controll monster truck and more stuff I don't remember.

Grandpa and mom took me sleding which was a bunch of fun, because last year grandpa got me my very own blue sled. I got to use it this year, it was really fun. Grandpa keeps it in the garage for me becuase we don't have any place to use it at home. My mom even went down the hill and so did Grandpa.
I love the snow. I want to go the mountains to visit my cousins Heather and Jenny. They live in Colorado. They both ski and board and said they will teach me. My mom says maybe next year.

No comments: